Monday, March 12, 2012

Blog Award

It is my honor to announce that Bernd Schneider from Ex Astris Scientia has chosen Star Trek - Sci Fi Blog for a 2012 EAE Star Trek award.

Bernd's trek analysis identifies my weakness for Star Trek which took hold at an early age. You see I was powerless to resist scores of invading pesky space bugs assimilating me into their trektastic collective! Resistance was definitely futile and I was absorbed.

Now I must confess, I felt a warm surge of emotion when I got word of our EAE award over the weekend. Thanks Bernd, you've made my day.

4 comments:

SpacerGuy said...

Thanks Alex.

Anonymous said...

I also have a sci fi blog I have been running it since about January of 2012. Try to check it out some time. www.captainscifi.blogspot.com

Maurice Mitchell said...

A well-deserved award SpacerGuy. I link to this blog all the time. You have great content.

SpacerGuy said...

Thanks you guys are awesome. Heres to the long continuation of the Human Adventure!

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...